Cheers to our new partnership! We are eager to help you get up and running with the Trilogy platform. This guide is designed to help you navigate the implementation process and set your organization up for success.
Users: This guide is for tutoring organizations and freelance tutors
In an effort to help you seamlessly transition to the platform, we’ve created an Admin tasklist to guide you through the platform implementation process. The tasks are listed in order and linked to relevant Help Center articles.
- Phase One: Onboarding your users
- Phase Two: Instructor preparation and first sessions
- Phase Three: Mastering Trilogy's business suite tools
Phase One Tasklist
Phase One includes familiarizing yourself with the platform, onboarding your users, and customizing the platform to suit your organization’s needs. By the end of phase one, you’ll be ready to conduct your first online sessions.
- Familiarize yourself with the platform: Admin Portal Overview
- Communicate with your instructors, students, and parents
- Use our Parents/Students Platform Orientation Email Template to inform your parents and students about your organization’s transition to the platform and provide them with important onboarding information.
- Use our Instructor Platform Orientation Email Template to inform your instructors about your organization’s transition to the platform and provide them with important onboarding information.
- Add your educational offerings or “Programs” into the system: Structure and set your Programs
- Add and manage your users:
Phase Two Tasklist
During Phase Two, you should have your first users onboard and schedule their first sessions. This phase builds on the resources for conducting and reviewing online sessions and introduces a few more of the admin tools available to continue customizing your platform.5. Help instructors prepare to teach in the Online Classroom
- Intro to the Online Classroom
- Practice Online Classroom
- Online Classroom Troubleshooting Guide
- Upload files to your instructor portfolio before the session
6. Book and conduct your first sessions
- Assign students to their instructors and book sessions
- For Instructors: Start an Instant Online Session
Phase Three Tasklist
Phase Three focuses on making sure you are getting the most out of the business management tools. By phase three, you should feel comfortable adding users, scheduling and conducting sessions, and have a basic understanding of how you can use the platform to organize your operations.
8. Setup Platform Billing/Invoicing Tool (optional)
Need more information? Check out the following related articles below:
- How to Add Instructor/Student User Roles to your Admin Account and Switch between these User Roles
- How to extend an online session
- Instant Session Controls for Admins
- How to resolve video and audio issues in the Online Classroom
- Support Escalation for Admins