Students and Parents can request to book online sessions with their instructors from their account dashboard. Instructors are notified of the request and confirm their availability to finalize the session booking.
Users: This article is for Students and Parents
Do you need an extra session for a big test or upcoming project? Or would you like to get ahead by booking an extra session during the week? It's all good because scheduling sessions on the platform is easy!
Follow the step-by-step instructions outlined below:
- From the account dashboard, parents and students can request sessions with their instructor(s). Click the “Booking” tab, located in the left navigation bar in your online portal.
2. The Book Session page is a simple form that'll submit your session request directly to your instructor. Add all the details by following the prompts.
- Select the student (for parents who have more than one)
- Select an instructor (if the student has more than one assigned to them)
- Choose if the session will be conducted online or in-person. In-person sessions will require that you designate a location to meet for the session.
- Choose the session duration
- Pick a date
- Choose a time
- Enter a subject
- Enter any specific details about the session you'd like to share with your instructor in the Description field (optional)
Below is an example of a completed booking form:
Once you've entered all of the details, the “Book Session” button will turn orange.
3. Click the orange button to send your session booking request off to your instructor. A green pop-up box will appear to confirm that the session booking has been requested.
That's all there is to it!
The “not confirmed” session will appear on your calendar in yellow until your instructor confirms their availability. Once they do, the session will appear in green and you will receive an email confirmation of the booked session.
Need more info? Check out the following related articles: