Here is a brief overview of the tools and features in your parent portal designed to keep you informed of your student’s online learning.
Users: This article is for Parents
Prerequisites: Your organization’s admin has added you to the system | Your account is activated
Read about the features below:
- Request to Book a Session: Request to book single sessions with your students’ instructor at the time most convenient for you. Program administrators can schedule your sessions as well and book you for a weekly recurring slot.
- Calendar: View your student’s upcoming and past sessions all in one place.
- Messaging: Send messages within the platform to your student, instructors, and/or org admin. These messages will also be sent to your personal email account.
- Notifications: Receive notifications and updates regarding scheduled sessions with your student. Email reminders are sent to all session participants.
- Post-Session Reports: Both students and their instructors fill out a brief session summary. Included in the report are portfolio files shared with your student. As a parent, this allows you full transparency into your student's engagement and progress.
- Billing: View and manage your invoices. Pay a bill online or review previous payments for services.
Before your student's first session
Set your student up for a seamless first session with this Student Readiness Checklist.
Need more information? Check out the following related articles: