Here is a brief overview of the tools and features in your online instructor portal. Use these tools and features to stay organized and spend more time doing what you do best - teaching!
Users: This article is for Instructors
Prerequisites: Your admin has activated your Instructor account
Read about the features below:
- Online Classroom: Meet with your students in the interactive online classroom to conduct online sessions.
- Book a Session: Book sessions online or in-person with your students. Receive scheduling requests from your students. Administrators can schedule your sessions and book you for a weekly recurring slot with your students. Use the “Instant Session” feature to book online sessions at the last minute.
- Calendar: View your upcoming and past sessions all in one place. Use the calendar to block off times when you are unavailable to conduct sessions.
- Messaging: Send messages within the platform to your students and parents. The messaging portal is also connected to your personal email.
- Portfolio: Upload documents to your portfolio before an online session so they are ready to share when you enter the online classroom. Or upload and share documents during an online session.
- Notifications: Receive notifications and updates about scheduled sessions. Email reminders are sent, via email to all session participants before the session starts
- Session Archive: View past session data, including video playback of online sessions (available to certain organizations) and an overview of the materials that were shared during the online session.
- Post-Session Reports: Give your students and parents a quick recap of the session to keep everyone informed about materials covered and student progress! Students are also asked to evaluate each session providing feedback to help you improve future sessions.
Need more information? Check out the following related articles: