As an admin, you want insight into all upcoming sessions scheduled on your platform. The Upcoming Sessions page allows you to view all scheduled sessions, and to sort by the time frame, by the student, and/or by the program type.
Users: This article is for Admins
Prerequisites: Your admin account is activated | Sessions have been booked
Follow the step-by-step instructions outlined below:
How to View All Sessions
- To navigate to the Upcoming Sessions page click on “Upcoming Sessions” from the Admin Dashboard under “Classroom”
or from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. On the Upcoming Sessions page, you will see every scheduled session for all instructors and students on your platform. The list will include the participant names, start time, duration, type (online or in-person), and program. The icons under “Actions” allow you to view the session details (camera icon) or cancel the session (trash can).
Note: If an online session has been initiated and one or more participants are in the online waiting room, you will not be able to cancel the session. The status will be tracked as “Waiting Room” to note that the session was initiated but has yet to be conducted. If an online session is currently taking place, you will not be able to cancel the session.
How to Sort Sessions
1. Use the “Search” feature at the top of the page to filter specific information.
2. To search by user name, enter the first or last name in the "Name" field.
3. To search by within a specific time frame, select from the dropdown list under “Number of Days.”
4. To sort sessions by the program type, select the program from the dropdown list under “Program.”
5. To apply the filters you’ve defined, click “Search” and you will be presented with the refined list sessions based on the filters defined.
Note: This only shows sessions scheduled in the future. To view past sessions follow these instructions.
Need more info? Check out the following related articles below:
- Admin Calendar Overview- How to View and Manage your Organization's Sessions
- How to use the Insights feature in the Admin Portal
- Organization-level Settings for Admins
- Instant Session Controls for Admins